2009-03-04

RSS - continued 4

I have made a few minor adjustments to the XSLTaggregator program. Apparently I got part of the RSS 2.0 standard wrong, RSS 2.0 tags have no namespace. Corrected this and the validation now succeeds. This also makes the RSS feed viewable in Internet Explorer 7.

The source code ZIP is automatically updated with the latest code of course and I have also updated the websites that offer these combined feeds, including the one that offers the NET Blogs feed.

EDIT: I also got the idea to set up a combined RSS feed for all Zeitgeist Movement blogs. I don't know if the idea will work out but I will try. Posted about it on the Zeitgeist Movement forums. Also set up a common website for all XSLTaggregator installations I intend to set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment